Municipal solid waste incineration plants, industry and the construction sector are, on the one hand, sources of a large number of mineral wastes, and, on the other hand, consumers of economically viable and ecologically sound construction materials. REMEX Ressources Minérales SAS offers the full range of customised waste recycling and recovery solutions for a wide variety of needs and applications.
Our main focus:
- Management of mineral waste
- Supply of secondary aggregates and secondary raw materials
- Remediation of contaminated sites
With our approved interim storage facilities, we can offer our customers safe and readily available logistics and disposal solutions.
- Local and international construction companies
- Industrial enterprises producing mineral waste, such as steel works, foundries, glass industry
- Power generation companies such as biomass or coal-fired power plants
- Operators of municipal solid waste incineration plants (MSWI)
- Workshop & craft enterprises (abrasive wastes, gypsum wastes)
- Rail transport companies (track ballast, contaminated soil)
- Local authorities as waste disposal providers